Monday, September 13, 2010

I do NOT MISS High School

After spending one day subbing for a high school class, I have decided that I am soooooo glad that I am no longer in high school. I actually did enjoy subbing for the class and I will continue to do it, but man, there were a couple kids that drove me insane. One in particular was such a punk. He flat out told me "no" many times today. "No, I don't want to play!" "No, I'm not getting down off the wall!" "No, I'm just going to stand here!" Does he not know that I am the teacher and he is the student?? How do you motivate high school students? I just don't know!!

The other thing that I do not miss about high school is high pitch, squealing, flirty, laughing girls! I am pretty sure that they do not know how irritating they are! It kind of makes me laugh how annoying they really are! Secondary teachers, I don't know how you do it! You are amazing!!

The good news about this is that I may get to work more than just these three days, which would be awesome. They are not sure how long the actual teacher will be gone so please pray that they want me to stay if the teacher is out longer! Well, wish me luck, at least two more days of high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment