Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Am I a cool kid yet??

Well I gave in....I decided to do what all the cool kids are doing and start my own blog. I always feel like there is a lot happening in my life and I always want to tell people but I am too lazy to try and get a hold of people. Like the name of my blog Caroline???  Good thing you came up with the name Relish for me!  It's perf for this!!  Cassie actually named my blog for me!! 

So let’s start with what I am doing with my life right now. Well, the real truth is...I have no idea. I am currently unemployed and living with the family that I was a nanny for this past summer. Which honestly, I am perfectly ok with. This family is amazing and they treat me better than I ever expected! I am looking for a job right now in Spokane...which, I'm not gonna lie, is nearly impossible!!!! What was I thinking!!!

Well actually I do have good reason to stay. I was offered a job in Memphis but I turned it down, as many of you know. I decided to turn in down because they took like ten million years to respond to my e-mails and normally that would be fine but they already started school and I wanted them to speed things up!! I feel that having the teacher start a month late would just lead to a very unstable school year. And plus, my life in Spokane is amazing right now....why change it?! I think that was the best decision that I could have made right now. It saves me a lot of stress and keeps me from going insane from not knowing what I am doing with my life. So basically, I am looking for job here in Spokane, and if I do not find one then I will be a sub, which will be fine for a year.

So since I had been saving up money so that I could afford to move cross country and I'm not I decided to reward myself with....a new car!! I love love love my new car. It is a red 2007 Toyota Prius!! It get's amazing gas mileage and is probably about a million times more reliable then by old car!! Well, that is about all of the exciting things that are happening in my life right now. I'm glad I started this blog thingy so that I could just tell everyone about my life in one easy blog and not a million calls and e-mails!! I think I will like this!!

2 comments:

  1. You're a pretty cool kid. Don't let it go to your head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your name! Your real one and your blog one!

    ReplyDelete